Saturday, July 14, 2007

Know Thyself


Some of my favourite quotes:

I don't want to achieve immortality through my work... I want to achieve it through not dying. - Woody Allen

It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen.

Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others. - Groucho Marx

He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot. - Groucho Marx

A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. -
Ayn Rand

Achieving life is not the equivalent of avoiding death. -
Ayn Rand

I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. -
Ayn Rand

CNN found that Hillary Clinton is the most admired woman in America. Women admire her because she's strong and successful. Men admire her because she allows her husband to cheat and get away with it. -
Jay Leno

Politics is just show business for ugly people. -
Jay Leno

The worst of all deceptions is self-deception. - Saul Bellow

Watching your daughter being collected by her date feels like handing over a million dollar Stradivarius to a gorilla. - Jim Bishop

No comments: